- Step 1- Paint your nails with a base coat
- Step 2- Chose a base color to do a fade/gradient with (I used China Glaze Pink Plumeria). Start with barely any polish on the brush, and apply it half way up and to the end of your nails. Once it's mostly dry, go back with that same color on only the very top half of your nail to make it slightly more opaque than the rest of your nail.
- Step 3- Using a nail art brush or a bobby pin/dotting tool, paint some random spots on (I used China Glaze Desert Sun and topped it with the glitter I Herd That)
- Step 4- Outline the spots with black (Don't completely encase the spots in black, leave some open)
- Step 5-Apply a few random drops of black to fill in the empty spaces
- Step 6- After allowing your design to dry COMPLETELY, finish with top coat. The dry time is essential so that the design doesn't smudge.
Here's what you'll get:
Have you tried leopard nails yet? What color combo would you do?
Thanks for stopping by!