I'm so excited that Fall colors are starting to pop up everywhere. After a few months of neons and brights, I'm really ready for everything FALL! Check out the beautiful Nordic Collection from OPI!
- Ice-Bergers & Fries- a creamy burnt sienna/brown (2 layers):
- Going My Way Or Norway?- creamy nude/tan (2 layers):
- OPI With A Nice Finn-ish- metallic antique gold (3 layers...3rd needed to straighten out brush stroke visibility):
- How Great Is Your Dane?- dark taupe/brown creme. This one reminds me a smidge of OPI's awesome color, "You Don't Know Jacques". (2 layers):
- Can't Afjord Not To- a beautiful orange creme (2 layers):
- My Voice Is A Little Norse- silver glitter with a smoky sheer base (1 layer worn here over Can't Afjord Not To):
- Do You Have This Color In Stock-holm?- a bright grape purple (2 layers):
- Skating On Thin Ice-land- creamy raisin purple (2 layers):
- Viking In A Vinter Vonderland- deep wine purple cream (2 layers):
- Thank Glogg It's Friday- a cranberry shimmer (2 layers):
- Suzi Has A Swede Tooth- bubblegum pink creme (2 layers):
- My Dogsled Is A Hybrid- dusty turquoise creme (2 layers):
This collection as a whole is really fun. There are the "typical" Autumn shades in here- the orange, browns, gold, and deep shades, but I love the fun pops of color too (especially My Dogsled Is A Hybrid...um, I'm totally crushing on this shade right now!). Visit www.opi.com for more info on the collection as well as where to buy!
Thanks for stopping by!